Virginia will not cooperate with NDAA detention from our partners, the Tenth Amendment Center
Lets hope other states follow!!!
Virginia became the first State in the Union to pass a Bill stating thay they will not allow state agencies to cooperate with any federal attempt to exercise the indefinite detention of any U.S. Citizen without due process provisions written into sections 1021 and 1022 of the National Defense Authorization Act.
Several states have passed resolutions to this effect, but Virginia is the first to actually have a law that will stop the enactment of this attrocious, anti constitutional and treasonous Bill that was passed by so many of the very people we sent to the House in 2010 and have let us down tremendously. Please read the following article sent me from our strategic partners, the tenth amendment center, and as always, feel free to comment and/or pass it on……fred brownbill.
- Russia Sends Nuclear War Signals To Turkey
- Russia building new military bases on islands claimed by Japan
- Israeli robotics expert: West 10 years ahead of ‘enemy’ in warfare technology
- U.S. government reveals breadth of requests for Internet records
- China ‘clone factory’ scientist eyes human replication
- World War III Draws Closer As Russia Accuses Turkey Of Being ‘Secret Allies’ With ISIS