Virginia will not cooperate with NDAA detention from our partners, the Tenth Amendment Center
Lets hope other states follow!!!
Virginia became the first State in the Union to pass a Bill stating thay they will not allow state agencies to cooperate with any federal attempt to exercise the indefinite detention of any U.S. Citizen without due process provisions written into sections 1021 and 1022 of the National Defense Authorization Act.
Several states have passed resolutions to this effect, but Virginia is the first to actually have a law that will stop the enactment of this attrocious, anti constitutional and treasonous Bill that was passed by so many of the very people we sent to the House in 2010 and have let us down tremendously. Please read the following article sent me from our strategic partners, the tenth amendment center, and as always, feel free to comment and/or pass it on……fred brownbill.
- This Chrome extension blocks audio and video autoplay from Facebook (and everywhere else)
- China’s J-10 Fighter Now “Roughly Comparable” to America’s Lethal F-15 in Battle
- News Flash: Closing U.S. Military Bases Might Not Save America Money
- Why Melania Trump Leading The Public In The Lord’s Prayer At A Rally In Florida Was A Historic Event
- Lawmakers to Request Probe of $418M Arms Sale to Kenya on Obama’s Last Day
- Fake News Alert: Viral Story About Refugee Sex Mob Was Completely Fabricated