Trump’s approval rating is terrible — but so are the polls
Source: New York Post
Trump’s approval rating sucks — according to polls.
These are the same polls that said Hillary Clinton would be in the White House right now. Not only that, but they also said Clinton would easily win the presidency.
Even if the polls were now showing Trump’s popularity booming, I’d say the same thing — to hell with the polls.
Pollsters must love these between-election polls because they can report anything and not be proven wrong. It’s when there is an election coming up that they really stick their neck out.
The media, of course, are complicit in the pollster’s scam. Without the press, the polls would go unnoticed.
So whether Trump’s approval rating is 39 percent or 93 percent, take the numbers with a pillar of salt.
- John McAfee Just Announced the Most Private Smart Phone Ever: Here’s How it Works
- MISOC: The U.S. Military’s Secret Brand of Fake News
- North Korea Fires Off Ballistic Missile, Which Explodes Over Land
- Court Delivers Trump Victory on EPA Rule
- White House Vows Funding for Border Wall, Just Not Now
- Ohio Muslim Terrorist Refuses To Pledge On Bible In Court, Racking Up 15 Years In Prison For Actions