In January this year, California launched a massive statewide operation against pedophiles. Over 474 of these child predators were arrested.
28 commercial and sexually-exploited children, as well as 27 adult victims were rescued during the operation. The Los Angeles Regional Human Trafficking Task Force and more than 30 federal, state and local law enforcement agencies were involved in the operation to flush these wicked criminals out. Law enforcement officials said they want to send a clear message to the rest of the United States that California law enforcement shares a unified mandate, and that human trafficking will not be tolerated in the state.
During the raid, California’s undercover law enforcement officers posed as prostitutes on street corners. Trained cyber detectives also posed as vulnerable teenagers and interacted with suspects on social media, traffickers and customers. This allowed the officers to make the sweep.
Human rights activists praised the effort of law enforcement officials in California. They urged other states in the country to emulate the shining example of California. Details of the operation are now emerging. President Donald Trump is said to have authorized the operation against perpetrators of the crime.
The veteran journalist and sex crime activist Liz Crokin published a report documenting over 1,500 pedophiles and human traffickers have been rounded up by law enforcement officials across the United States. Some of those arrested are said to include high-profile personalities.
According to the report, the massive crackdown on the criminals started after Trump took office on January 20. President Trump is reportedly to have met with senior advisers and representatives of organizations dealing with human trafficking immediately after taking office. He vowed to use his office to destroy what he described as “epidemic” and a “dire problem” facing the nation.
The report revealed that the operation to eradicate the pedophile and human trafficking business started in some states and cities before the massive bust in California.
To shed light on the arrests made so far, the report selected the following few cases to prove the operation started after Trump took office:
- On Jan. 27, law enforcement authorities arrested 42 people in a human trafficking operation in Tennessee.
- On Jan 29, law enforcement officials announced that over 474 people were arrested in a statewide California human trafficking operation. Some of the victims were rescued.
- 108 were arrested from Jan. 18 to Feb. 5 in Illinois as part of a national sex trafficking sting operation.
- 178 people were arrested in Texas for sex trafficking in a sting that operated in January until Super Bowl Sunday.
- 16 people were arrested in January in Michigan for sex trafficking during the Detroit Auto Show.
- In February, authorities arrested 11 in Virginia in a child sex sting.
- On Feb. 14, the Polk County sheriff announced that 42 people were arrested in Florida in child pornography related cases.
Many high profile personalities including politicians, public officials, military, media, and Hollywood celebrities are said to have been fingered in the heinous practice. Below is a brief review of some of the high-profile personalities involved in this shameful act.
- Kansas City Republican Rep. Huelskamp staffer was arrested on charges with 17 counts of child sex crimes, including sexual exploitation of a child.
- The American football coach, Jerry Sandusky’s adopted son was arrested for sexual assault on a child.
- Former Mayor of Hubbard Richard Keenan faces life in prison after pleading guilty to the rape of a 4-year-old child.
- Oklahoma Senator Ralph Shortey was charged for child prostitution after being caught by law enforcement officials with an underage boy in a hotel room. He has since resigned from office.
- The former Mayor of Stockton, Anthony Silva was arrested in San Francisco for profiteering, embezzlement, and “other charges,” and has been arrested in the past on charges of cruelty against a child after being reported for playing “strip poker” with youth.
- A pedophile Secret Service agent for former President Obama was arrested on charges surrounding the enticement of an underage girl.
- Air Force Colonel William R. Jones was arrested after he was found with sexually explicit photos of children as young as 10. He has since pleaded guilty to the crimes.
However, in all these efforts by the Trump administration to solve this social menace in the country, the Mainstream Media remains completely silent on the progress being made. They’d rather talk about the frivolous and unsubstantiated allegation that Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election.
Writing on the Conservative news outlet Townhall.com, Crokin lashed out at the media for deliberately ignoring the arrests being made. She wrote: “this should be one of the biggest stories in the national news…the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests.”
Do you see the reason why the media is part of the problem with pedophiles and human traffickers thriving in the West? In fact, some owners of the media are even part of the criminal ring that abuses innocent children.