Israeli company starting 5 year project to make a flying car
They plan to fund the current flight demonstrator phase, or the entire five-year program, that will result in the completion design, development, and testing of a VTOL aircraft built exclusively for civilian use in the personal aerial vehicle, Air-Taxi and Air-Rescue sectors.
The CityHawk design will fully comply with civil aviation safety certification standards for land and air mobility. MSL plans to complete the development in five years. The vehicle will initially be piloted and powered by jet fuel, but for the long run, it is designed from the start for robotic operation and propulsion by liquid hydrogen.
- New camera system inspired by animal vision
- Best of Last Week—Creating negative mass, consequences of drinking soda and isolating a higher state of consciousness
- More Top Execs Fired at Financially Troubled Target Corp.
- 11 Ways Trump Has Rolled Back Government Regulations in His First 100 Days
- The Russians Hacked Democrats’ Plans to Cheat in the General Election, Too
- Climate Scientist Urges President Trump not to Cave to Ivanka’s ‘Climate Change Madness’