‘Kim WILL push the nuclear button’: North Korean defector forced to watch her first public execution aged SEVEN claims mad dictator will stop at nothing to nuke US as a ‘last stand’
Hyeonseo Lee, who escaped in a daring mission through China, says the despotic leader would ‘certainly’ launch his deadly arsenal if he faced defeat at the hands of the US.
‘At the very last minute, when he finds out that he’s going to lose all his power he’s definitely going to use it,’ she told MailOnline in a fascinating interview highlighting what life is really like inside the secretive state.
‘There’s a slogan in North Korea which goes: ‘America dies, we die, we all die together’.
‘He would launch missiles at South Korea, Japan and America. He’s a dictator who’d have nowhere to go and there would be no way to stop him.
Hyeonseo, now 37, went on to reveal how most North Koreans are ‘brainwashed’ into believing the regime’s propaganda and how the thousands who are forced to attend military parades ‘pee their pants’ because they are forbidden from leaving.
- John McAfee Just Announced the Most Private Smart Phone Ever: Here’s How it Works
- MISOC: The U.S. Military’s Secret Brand of Fake News
- North Korea Fires Off Ballistic Missile, Which Explodes Over Land
- Court Delivers Trump Victory on EPA Rule
- White House Vows Funding for Border Wall, Just Not Now
- Ohio Muslim Terrorist Refuses To Pledge On Bible In Court, Racking Up 15 Years In Prison For Actions