Sean Hannity is challenging fired FBI Director turned Anti-Trump author Jim Comey to come on his programs to answer the tough questions liberal media figures are ignoring.
Friday, Hannity offered Comey a full hour on his “Hannity” television program – and the full three hours on his nationally-syndicated radio show – whenever Comey wants:
“James Comey you want to come out hot? You want to answer hard, important questions? You’re welcome on this program.
“Tonight, I am officially opening up an invitation to Jim Comey. You want to sell your book? Come on this show. We will give you a full hour. You name a day we will make it work. We will work with your schedule. I will give you three hours on my nationally syndicated radio show which by the way is on 575 radio stations around America. So everybody can hear from you.
“And we’ll ask you the tough questions. The ones that Stephen Colbert might miss. For example:
- “Did you in fact tell a closed session of Congress that you believed Michael Flynn did not lie to the FBI?”
- “Did you think he’s being unfairly prosecuted?”
- “Why did you draft a letter exonerating Hillary Clinton of charges in the email investigation months before she was interviewed by the FBI and 17 other important people?”
- “And, will you explain the lies and omissions to the FISA court?”
- “Why did you tell Trump that the dossier was unverified and salacious three months after you allowed the same dossier to be presented to the FISA court when you didn’t tell the FISA court Hillary bought and paid for it and you knew that?”
- “Why did you withhold the fact that Clinton paid for the dirty dossier?”
- “And how do you explain your unlawful leaking of classified information to the media after you were fired through that Columbia professor, you wanted the special counsel?”
“Jim Comey, if you are looking for fame and fortune, you want to sell books, by all means, have fun on “The View.” Have a great time, yuck it up with Colbert. Hang out with George Stephanopoulos. Go get a beer afterwards. But, if you really want to reach all Americans, defend your honor, if you really want to tell the truth, we’ve got a lot of questions for you.
The hour of national television time and three hours of radio are the “best deal” Comey’s going to get, Hannity promised:
“Come on this show, a full hour. Three hours of radio. That’s the best deal you are going to get.
“We will lay out all the facts, we will lay out all the evidence and give you a chance to respond. As we say here at Fox, well, we report, we will let our audience decide if you are telling the truth.”