(John Nolte, Breitbart) Just moments after news broke Friday of a mass shooting at a Santa Fe, Texas, school, the far-left CNN was already spreading lies about this being the twenty-second school shooting of 2018.
The dictionary’s definition of a school shooting is a “violent act in which someone, usually a student, uses a gun to kill or injure teachers, students, and staff.”
A reading of CNN’s madcap definition of a school shooting informs us that a car backfiring in the parking lot of a Burger King across the street from an abandoned community college only just barely manages to be excluded.
Here is just a taste of what CNN does define as a “school shooting”:
- A student shot another student with a BB gun in Gloversville Middle School.
- A teacher accidentally discharged a gun during a public safety class at Seaside High School, injuring a student.
- One person was hospitalized after a shooting at an apartment building on the campus of the University of South Alabama.
- Two people were shot to death at a dormitory on the campus of Central Michigan University. The victims were not students and police think the incident stemmed from a domestic situation.
- A person was shot in a rec center at Mississippi Valley State University. Police said the person was not a student and the injury was not life-threatening.
- A fight led to a shooting in the parking lot of Lincoln High School, fatally wounding a 32-year-old man…