James O’Keefe and Project Veritas released proof on Wednesday of Facebook targeting and censoring conservative Publishers.
We knew this was happening, but James O’Keefe obtained documents showing conservative Facebook pages were secretly “deboosted” unbeknownst to the page owner.
Facebook engineers wrote algorithms to influence elections, silence ‘conservative trolls’ based on keywords and ‘demote bad content.’
Project Veritas reported:
- Insider, Formerly Responsible for Content Review in Facebook’s Intellectual Property Dept Speaks Out, Loses Job
- Facebook Engineers Plan to “demote bad content”
- Conservative Facebook Page Livestreams Secretly “deboosted,” No Notice to Page Owners
- Facebook Can Classify Users as Trolls Based on Their Vocabulary, Then Punish By Limiting Bandwidth, Blocking Comments…
- Facebook Engineer: “‘hateful’ content is coming from right-leaning sites.”
- “Special features” Triggered “leading up to important elections”
- Bizarre View of “hate speech” Includes Content from Conservative Commentator
Project Veritas has obtained and published documents and presentation materials from a former Facebook insider. This information describes how Facebook engineers plan and go about policing political speech. Screenshots from a Facebook workstation show the specific technical actions taken against political figures, as well as “[e]xisting strategies” taken to combat political speech.
James O’Keefe confronted two of the Facebook employees named in the documents — they both freaked out, refused to answer questions and ran away like cockroaches do when the lights turn on.
“We met up with Danny Ben-David and Seiji Yamamoto, two of the Facebook employees featured in the leaked insider documents we obtained,” O’Keefe said.
“Ben-David, I’m James O’Keefe with Project Veritas. This is code that you wrote for Facebook! Sir! This is the code you wrote for Facebook and it has the words ‘action deboost live distribution.’ Why does it show up on all these conservative people’s pages?” O’Keefe asked.
Danny Ben-David refused to answer any of O’Keefe’s questions and eventually took off.
O’Keefe then approached Seiji Yamamoto about his ‘conservative troll reports.’
“Seiji Yamamoto, my name is James O’Keefe, I’m with Project Veritas. I’d like to ask you a question about something you put together at Facebook about these so-called troll reports,” O’Keefe said.
Yamamoto freaked out and accused O’Keefe of stalking him then took off on his bike.
The Gateway Pundit has repeatedly reported on Facebook censorship since the 2016 election.
In 2016 The Gateway Pundit was the 4th most influential conservative publisher on Facebook.
Today our traffic has been completely wiped out.