Source: John Nolte
Far-left CNN and, most especially, network chief Jeff Zucker, owe Quillette journalist Andy Ngo a personal apology.
For more than a year now, Zucker’s CNN has championed and defended not just the left-wing terrorist group Antifa, but Antifa’s regular and documented use of violence and physical intimidation.
Here is a short list of CNN excusing, complimenting, and encouraging Antifa’s use of violence against CNN’s political enemies on the right:
- Antifa fights for a “good cause.”
- Antifa’s fight “is right.”
- Antifa’s punches are more “equal morally” than others.
- Antifa is “on the side of right.”
- Antifa is right because “sometimes you can’t fight by praising them or being nice to them. You gotta fight fire with fire…”
- Antifa is as heroic as the American soldiers who stormed the beaches on D-Day.
- Antifa harassing Ted Cruz and his wife out of a restaurant is “what he signed up for.”
- …any criticism of Antifa is “racist” (even though Antifa is predominantly white).
The result of having a cable news outlet dedicated to protecting your organization is an increasingly emboldened Antifa that brutally assaulted Ngo over the weekend.