- The Facts:Marianne Williamson suggested that ‘prayer’ could help shift hurricane Dorian away from land. The mainstream media and popular influencers did not take this very well, mainly because they didn’t understand it.
- Reflect On:Are we really going to see deep truths and understandings about our reality come from the mainstream? Don’t we need conscious media to grow and become more popular so these conversations can be had on a larger scale to create change?
Marianne Williamson tweeted about how prayer and the power of the mind could potentially shift hurricane Dorian away from land and the media and influencers went a little haywire.
Her exact tweet, before she deleted it, read as follows, “The Bahamas, Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas…may all be in our prayers now. Millions of us seeing Dorian turn away from land is not a wacky idea; it is creative use of the power of the mind. Two minutes of prayer, visualization, meditation for those in the way of the storm.”
Many, including the opinions over at The View, have been seeing this as stupid, dangerous, silly and childlike. But is this idea really that crazy? Or was it just not explained properly?
The truth is, at least in my research, is that Marianne was referring to the power of consciousness and human intention which is widely recognized in scientific study as something that has merit. The US public and mainstream culture is fairly ignorant to this fact, but it doesn’t mean it’s not true.
My only feedback on how Williamson handled this was that perhaps this was a time to bring some of that research and evidence forward to enter into the public space as there is plenty of credible peer-reviewed research to go off of.
In the segment below I discuss in detail:
– What happened when Marianne made the Tweet
– The negative feedback she received and who it was from
– The science behind what she is referring to
– How this is an important time to shift culture in the West to understand the true nature of our reality
– How mainstream media is just keeping people stuck in a false reality
You can watch the full segment below or join us at CETV on a 7 day free trial and become a member so we can continue to bringing consciousness into the mainstream conversation as it’s direly needed right now and we believe a more well-rounded discussion of current events is the future of media.
It’s not a bad thing that the mainstream culture does not understand what Marianne was getting at, it just shows what is. What’s important however is that by having Marianne run she is creating conversations that CAN open people’s minds providing this more extended discussion happens. If we let the mainstream media control this conversation and ridicule her without providing a deeper analysis and the facts, then the culture will remain the same.
It is up to the collective to take responsibility for the state of our world and begin making conscious media the media of the future. Otherwise, the same narratives will be said over and over and over again.
Join us at CETV, help make conscious media mainstream and provide the much needed conscious conversations our world needs… it’s not going to come from the mainstream, we have to take responsibility.