Source: Arjun Walia
- The Facts:Dr. ZhiYong Peng, a professor and the Chief of Critical Care Medicine at Zhongnan Hospital, in Wuhan, China, provides the latest updates on treating COVID-19 patients with high dose intravenous vitamin C.
- Reflect On:Why is this being practiced in China, but ridiculed and deemed as ‘false news’ in North America? Why aren’t we exploring this more?
Medicine in Drug Discovery, of Elsevier, a major scientific publishing house, recently published an article on early and high-dose IVC in the treatment and prevention of Covid-19. The article was written by Dr. Richard Cheng, MD, PhD, a US board-certified anti-aging specialist from Shanghai, China. Dr. Cheng has been updating everyone via his YouTube channel about vitamin C treatment cases out of China for quite some time now.
Special note to our loyal readers and followers: We are concerned that our Facebook Page will be deleted, so we are encouraging all those who want to continue to receive and be able to find our content, like this article for example, to sign up for our email list.
The principle investigator for “Vitamin C Infusion for the Treatment of Severe 2019-nCoV Infected Pneumonia” (ClinicalTrials.gov), which is a clinical trial underway in China using intravenous Vitamin C to treat COVID-19, ZhiYong Peng, who is also a professor and the Chief of Critical Care Medicine at Zhongnan Hospital, in Wuhan, China, recently hoped on Youtube with Dr. Cheng to provide more updates. A summary of that chat goes as follows:
- High dose intravenous vitamin C seems to reduce the inflammation of COVID-19 significantly
- It seems to reduce COVID-19 patients’ ICU hospital stays
- It seems to reduce the mortality rate of COVID-19 patients, although the number of patients may be too small
- Dr. Peng also mentioned that his hospital was giving Vitamin C powder to all healthcare providers and advised them to take 1-2 grams of Vitamin C powder, daily. He also stated his believe that all of the major hospitals in Wuhan were giving Vitamin C powder to their healthcare providers.
Vitamin C treatment, or the idea that it can be successful or is being used is still being labelled as false and misleading by ‘fact checkers.’ Cheng also had a message for the ‘fact checkers’ as posted in the description one of his latest Youtube videos.
I was made aware that FB Fact Check claims “Shanghai did not officially recommend high-dose IVC for the treatment of Covid-19” (left on the above photo). Let me make it clear that not only Shanghai, but also Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, another major city in China, publicly endorsed high-dose IVC for the treatment of Covid-19. Those who Fact Check, please be more careful.
Ask yourself, why is this information being ignored? Why aren’t we exploring this more collectively? If the priority was to heal and to help, would this not be the case? Where does government allegiance lie when it comes to our health? Why is the only solution possible being made out to be a vaccine?