Our Track Record
In early April 2016 we predicted that Senator Cruz’s Presidential run would be over by the end of that month – we were right:
In November 2016 we predicted President Trump would win in a landslide in the Presidential election – and candidate Trump won 30 of 50 states and crushed Hillary in the electoral college:
In March of this year, we determined that the mortality rate pushed by the WHO was fraudulent and the China coronavirus would have a mortality rate closer to that of the flu – we were right:
Support for our Prediction on the Election
Based on the above, we feel we have a pretty good track record on predicting outcomes. In regards to the 2020 Presidential election we base our prediction on the following:
For one, President Trump is drastically outworking and way out performing Biden in event attendance as a result of campaign enthusiasm. President Trump has entertained nearly a half a million supporters since Labor Day to less than a thousand for Biden. These numbers are astounding. President Trump is outperforming his 2016 campaign in this regard. :
VP Biden’s poor numbers at his events are not due to COVID scaring his followers away. We know this because President Trump is crushing former VP Biden in online viewership of events as well:
It’s been reported that President Trump has increased popularity in many groups since 2016 – here is a list:
• Republican Support: 77% (2016) vs. 96% (projected 2020). That’s 10,000,000 votes!
• Evangelical Christians: 81% (2016) vs. 90% (projected 2020)
• Hispanics: 28% (2016) vs. 36.5% (projected in 2020). A potential swing of 8.8 million from 2016.
• Catholics: 45% (2016) vs. 53% (projected 2020). A potential swing of 12.4 million votes from 2016.
• Black vote: 8% (2016) vs. 15% (projected 2020). A potential swing of 6.8 million votes from 2016.
Trump is also gaining in the Jewish vote: