Source: Niamh Harris
According to a new CNBC poll, the vast majority of Trump supporters believe he won the 2020 election fair and square.
Just 3 percent of President Trump voters believe Trump should concede the election to Joe Biden.
Per the poll analysis:
“A mere 3% of Trump voters believe he should concede to Biden and start the peaceful transfer of power.”
“Another 31% want the president to fight in court until states certify results. Two-thirds, or 66%, think Trump should never concede.”
“The vast majority of Trump voters — 81% — said they would not give Biden a chance as president. Only 19% said they would.”
The analysis added:
“Loyalty to Trump runs deep among the respondents. Asked with whom they would identify if the president left the GOP, 72% responded to Trump’s party, while 28% answered the Republican Party.”
The poll of 1,203 U.S. adults who voted for President Trump was conducted Nov. 18-21, with a margin of error of plus or minus 2.8 percentage points.