“Like Trump, I’ve come to suspect that you and Mr. Barr were acting in bad faith, and that you appeased President Trump with the pretense of a legitimate investigation even as you were ‘running out the clock,'” says Ty Clevenger in letter to special counsel

Source: Jamie White

Lawyers investigating the link between Seth Rich and the “Russia collusion” origins have not received any assistance from the Justice Department after learning they must destroy their evidence by April 28.

Attorney Ty Clevenger, who’s been investigating Seth Rich’s connection to the FBI’s “Russia collusion” probe for years, urged Special Counsel John Durham in a letter to “take steps to secure the evidence.”

“Yesterday I learned that the evidence is due to be destroyed not later than April 28, 2021 pursuant to a protective order,” Clevenger wrote to Durham.

“I urge you again to take steps to secure the evidence and prevent its destruction, in no small part because I believe the public has a right to know what it reveals. I cannot discuss the exact nature of the evidence, however, because of the restrictions in the protective order.”

After receiving no response, Clevenger released the letter to The Gateway Pundit on Tuesday.

Attorney General William Barr last December appointed Durham as special counsel to continue his investigation of the genesis of the FBI’s “Russia collusion” probe into then-presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Evidence from the CIA indicates Hillary Clinton actually approved the Russia hoax to distract from her email crimes by “stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

Last year, Clevenger discovered through FOIA requests that the FBI had been lying about evidence they had on the Seth Rich case.

Seth Rich was murdered in Washington D.C. in July 2016, not long after DNC emails were released by WikiLeaks to the public, leading to speculation that he was their source of the leak.

Clevenger’s full letter is as follows:

Mr. Durham,

On October 12, 2020, I sent a letter to you and then-Attorney General William Barr about the need to preserve evidence related to the origins of the “Russian collusion” investigation. Neither you nor anyone else at the Department of Justice responded to the letter.

Yesterday I learned that the evidence is due to be destroyed not later than April 28, 2021 pursuant to a protective order. I urge you again to take steps to secure the evidence and prevent its destruction, in no small part because I believe the public has a right to know what it reveals. I cannot discuss the exact nature of the evidence, however, because of the restrictions in the protective order.

If another lawyer informed me about the evidence that was relevant to one of my cases, I cannot imagine sticking my head in the sand the way you have. Like President Trump, I’ve come to suspect that you and Mr. Barr were acting in bad faith, and that you appeased President Trump with the pretense of a legitimate investigation even as you were “running out the clock.” That said, please feel free to prove me wrong.

Ty Clevenger