Source: Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com
- Dr Anthony Fauci is the highest-paid federal employee – earning more than President Joe Biden
- Fauci earns $434,312 as head of the NIAID while presidents earn $400,000 annually since 2001
- New disclosures show he also receives royalties exceeding $100,000 a year from medical textbooks
- In 2020 he accepted a $5,000 ‘travel reimbursement’ to virtually attend the RFK Ripple of Hope gala
- Publicly available salary information for Fauci shows he earned $3.6 million from 2010 to 2019
- He will make roughly $2.5 million more for the years 2020 through 2024 if he stays on through Biden’s term
- Fauci’s wife, Christine Grady, earns $176,000 as Chief of the Department of Bioethics at the NIH
- His investment accounts total $8,337,940.90, while she is worth $2,083,097.09, leaked declarations show
- Fauci’s records show that he was paid $13,298 to attend four galas and ceremonies – three of them virtual
TRENDING: Parents Horrified as School Hosts ‘SATAN Club’ For Children
A Republican senator who grilled Dr. Anthony Fauci over his financial disclosures – leading a frustrated Fauci to call him under his breath a ‘moron’ – has published the public health expert’s financial records.
The records show that Fauci – the highest-paid federal employee in the country, who earns more than President Joe Biden – and his wife, the top bioethicist at the National Institutes of Health, have a combined wealth of $10.4 million.
Fauci, 80, has led the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984 and, if he continues until the end of Biden’s term in 2024, will have made roughly $2.5 million as the president’s chief medical advisor.