Source: Joe Hoft
The world is finally waking up to what The Gateway Pundit reported a year and a half ago – there is a big difference between someone dying “from” COVID and someone dying “with” COVID.
The Gateway Pundit first reported this fact back in August 2020. And oddly enough, we even grabbed this information from the CDC website.
It was all published there for all to see.
Our Gateway Pundit article received a huge amount of attention as word got out that only 6% of all deaths reported as COVID deaths were strictly due to COVID only. The remaining 94% of the deaths reported as COVID deaths were deaths “with COVID” were those who died had multiple other co-morbidities as well. On average, those who were labeled as dying from COVID had more than two other co-morbidities.
We actually knew this from the very beginning of the pandemic from the numbers coming from Italy. But the dishonest media, CDC, Dr. Fauci, and Big Pharma hid this from the public.
President Trump shared this fact as well as his son Don Jr. and many others on Twitter. “6%” was shared all over the Internet. We were attacked and criticized and “fact-checked” at TGP for making the claim that only 6% of COVID deaths died from COVID only, even though the information came directly from the CDC’s site.
By late 2020 the number of people who died from only COVID was down to 5% per the CDC.
Now there are similar findings in the UK.
The Epoch Times reports on Dr. John Campbell’s investigation in the UK:
So, in all, for the 21 months covering January 2020 through September 2021, the total COVID-19 death toll in England and Wales was 17,371 — a far cry from what’s been reported. As of the end of September 2021, the U.K. government reported there were 137,133 deaths within 28 days of a positive test, and these deaths were therefore all counted as “COVID deaths.”
In a January 19, 2022, press conference, U.K. health secretary Sajid Javid admitted that the daily government figures are unreliable as people have been and continue to die from conditions unrelated to COVID-19, but are included in the count due to a positive test.
He also admitted that about 40% of patients presently counted as hospitalized COVID patients were not admitted due to COVID symptoms. They were admitted for other conditions and simply tested positive.
The same method of counting COVID deaths used inside the US was used in foreign countries and it provided faulty numbers and overstated the pandemic. Fear was the goal and it was achieved. Formerly reliable institutions that were once held in esteem failed us.
We were right — And so was President Trump. Only a small fraction of the deaths reported as COVID deaths during the crisis were actually caused by COVID. The rest of the cases reported were not caused by COVID but rather were cases with COVID.