Source: Wyatt | NwoReport
The Daily Mail is reporting…
Mike Tyson is not returning to prison.
San Mateo County District Attorney Stephen M. Wagstaffe has announced the former heavyweight champion will not face charges after he was seen attacking an overzealous fan aboard a taxiing airplane in California last month.
Trending: 2000 Mules | Watch the full movie
As Wagstaffe said in a statement, his office declined to file misdemeanor battery charges because of ‘the conduct of the victim leading up to the incident, the interaction between Mr. Tyson and the victim, as well as the requests of both the victim and Mr. Tyson.’
In a video that ultimately went viral, Tyson was seen punching a man repeatedly aboard a Florida-bound airplane on April 20 and leaving him with cuts on his forehead. The victim, later identified as 36-year-old Melvin George Townsend III, allegedly threw a bottle at Tyson and had been seen pestering the 55-year-old boxing legend prior to take off.
Through his attorney, Townsend denied throwing a bottle at Tyson and blamed the incident on being ‘overly excited.’
Wagstaffe said neither Townsend nor Tyson wanted to go to court over the matter, adding that his office has more serious cases to pursue.
‘We thank San Mateo District Attorney Stephen Wagstaffe, the San Mateo County Sheriff, and all law enforcement agencies involved in this investigation for their careful, diligent, and professional work,’ Tyson’s attorneys told TMZ.