This Is Going To Be Really Ugly
Posted BY: Susan Duclos – All News PipeLine
Seeing the attacks against Americans coming from every direction, and stepping back a little to be able to see the bigger picture which encompasses a wide variety of issues, all hitting and getting ready to hit America, all this year, the following comment from a reader succinctly captured the mood and expectations of what is coming.
The short comment from ANP reader “Sniper.”
Sniper – “Morning all. Hope everyone is doing well, and prepped for the coming summer of chaos…”
As the screen shot below from a Bing search shows, the leftist website Buzzfeed called it the “summer of rage,” yet now when clicking the link, the headline reads, “My Body, My Choice: 10,000 People Protested For Abortion Rights In New York City.”
Someone over at Buzzfeed must have realized that “projecting” or acknowledging it is “rage” driving liberals over the prospect that they may not be able to continue the unlimited and unfettered killing of the unborn without restrictions, was not the best optics, so POOF, summer of rage disappears and the “My body, choice, ” headline replaces it.
The upcoming and/or ongoing “chaos” isn’t only about one issue, but in looking at the larger picture for the months ahead we are seeing pandemonium coming at us from every direction.
All of which is causing “rage,” which is and will continue to spill into the streets.
Aside from the overturning of Roe v Wade, which has caused a massive uproar and nationwide protests after a leaked draft of the Supreme Court opinion was published, we have massive inflation, record high gas and food prices, food shortages, the upcoming midterms where even democrats admit a “red wave” could be a bloodbath for them, the free speech push on social media, and corporation deciding to stop the “woke” mindset of letting liberal employees throw temper tantrums if they do not like the company stance, are all part of the upcoming “summer of chaos.”
THERE WILL BE MORE BLOOD FLOWING IN THE STREETS
We have previously witnessed the Antifa/BLM riots where towns were set on fire in protest, but what we are expecting now will make those riots and that blood spilled, look like just weekends in the park.
We are already seeing pro-abortion supporters harassing the Supreme Court justices at their homes in attempts to intimidate them, while thousands are marching in the streets for the “right” to kill unborn babies, with the rhetoric offering more and more threats of violence against conservatives against abortion.
• The threats against the Justices have gotten so bad that congress passed a bipartisan bill to offer more protection for the the SC Justices, which has also caused liberal meltdowns.
• We have seen family clinics to help women and families firebombed.
In the second such attack in as many days, abortion activists have firebombed another pro-life group’s office in retaliation for a draft of a Supreme Court opinion that overturns Roe v,. Wade.
As LifeNews reported, abortion activists firebombed a pro-life group’s office in Madison, Wisconsin. A leftist radical threw Molotov cocktails into Wisconsin Family Action’s office in the capital city and a picture of the destruction shows the office heavily damaged from the bomb.
This second attack has occurred in Salem, Oregon as radical leftists targeted Oregon Right to Life, a longtime pro-life organization.
In the late evening on Sunday, May 8, the offices of Oregon Right to Life were attacked. An individual used incendiary devices, one of which exploded and caught the building on fire. The office was vacant at the time, and no one was harmed. Fire and police departments responded quickly, minimizing damage to the building. The agencies are actively investigating the incident.
• Churches are being attacked as churchgoers are harassed.
Trending: Global Reset Underway: 90% of Central Banks Push For Digital Currency That Governments Can Control
• Corporations such as Netflix have decided they have had enough of the liberal “woke” agenda of shutting down anything they disagree with.
Apparently Netflix management decided it was time to put an end to the employee temper tantrums over content they do not approve of, with a memo sent telling them, basically, if they do not like the programming, or working on projects they disagree with, they should find somewhere else to work.
“Not everyone will like — or agree with — everything on our service,” the Artistic Expression section continues. “While every title is different, we approach them based on the same set of principles: we support the artistic expression of the creators we choose to work with; we program for a diversity of audiences and tastes; and we let viewers decide what’s appropriate for them, versus having Netflix censor specific artists or voices.”
The section concludes, “As employees we support the principle that Netflix offers a diversity of stories, even if we find some titles counter to our own personal values. Depending on your role, you may need to work on titles you perceive to be harmful. If you’d find it hard to support our content breadth, Netflix may not be the best place for you.”
It is about time companies start reminding employees who writes the checks and who are the “employees,” not the policy makers for the corporation.
• Liberals across the internet, and offline, are up in arms over the probably purchase of Twitter by Elon Musk who wants to kill the leftist bias of the company, and open up free debate without limiting or censoring on political party’s opinions, as Twitter has done for the past years.
• As we are warned of even more upcoming food shortages, and gas and food prices continue to rise, tensions are becoming more and more apparent, leaving us with a good change of food and gas riots, as is happening elsewhere in the world.
(ANP FUNDRAISER: Due to heavy censorship by ‘big tech’ upon ANP articles, we’re running a fundraising drive. We also want to thank everybody who has donated to ANP over the years. With donations and ad revenue all that keep ANP online, if you’re able, please consider donating to ANP to help keep us in this fight for America‘s future at this absolutely critical time in US history. During a time of systematic, ‘big tech’ censorship and widespread institutional corruption, truth-seeking media and alternative views are crucial, and EVERY little bit helps more than you could know!)
THE DIFFERENCE? PATRIOTS ARE ANGRY NOW
Some could point out, and they would be right, that liberals are always angry, and sometimes it seems as if they spend every day just looking at something to call racist, white supremacist, fascism, or just be angry about.
The difference now, is that conservatives are angry as well.
Not angry enough to mimic liberals in violent protests, vandalism, arson, or threatening those that disagree, but angry enough to say “enough of tis BS.”
Think about it…
• The Biden regime, knowing that American mothers cannot find formula for their babies, and yes, some women cannot breastfeed for a variety of reasons, so it is needed, is hoarding baby formula at the border for illegal immigrants.
“DHS is having to store up massive quantities of baby formula to provide for the infants who are currently in CBP custody and in anticipation of a massive wave of new illegal migrants who will surge to the border once CDC orders mandating the expulsion of illegal migrants,” Arthur said.
“The Biden administration’s failure to adopt policies to deter illegal migrants — and in particular, migrant family units, or FMUs — is the reason for both the surge in drugs and the fact that DHS is having to buy formula while the supply of it dwindles in the United States.”
It is doubtful that we would find many Americans without a (D) party affiliation that would not be angry to see the Biden regime leaving the borders wide open, encouraging more and more illegal immigrants to enter American, then stockpiling baby formula for their children, while American families cannot find any, and when they do, they are being limited as to how much they can buy.
• Patriotic Americans are also pretty peeved to see the U.S. sending tens of billions of dollars to Ukraine, when Americans are seeing, noting, and providing visual evidence of empty food store sections, as the most recent images sent to ANP by a reader on May 14, 2022, shows.
• As the Biden regime, having already killed the Keystone Pipeline, and turning Americans from energy independent, to dependent on foreign hostile nations again, has now canceled ” massive oil and gas lease sales,” in Alaska and the gulf coast.
He does this in the midst of “record high” gas prices.
Wall Street Journal reports: (Archive link here)
“The lack of new lease sales will lower future supplies, which will keep energy prices high and drive inflation for years to come,” Marty Durbin, president of the energy arm of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, said in a statement. “While some in the Administration have called for more domestic production, this action sends exactly the wrong signal to producers and markets.”
• Despite the ongoing food shortages and severe inflation rising the cost of products all across the spectrum, and contrary to Biden’s recent claims to be taking action to mitigate the pain of the high food prices, in April the Biden regime announced “a program that pays farmers to leave land fallow, part of a broader, government-wide effort to cut greenhouse gas emissions in half by 2030.”
The new announcement is a bid to incentivize farmers to enroll 4 million more acres of land in the program to total 25 million acres, the current program limit. “Sometimes the best solutions are right in front of you,” said Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack in a press release.
I could go on, but the point here seems clear…. patriotic Americans are angry now also, and have had enough of liberals pushing anti-Americans agendas while increasing the suffering of the U.S. citizens.
The bottom line is one again short and ugly. We have seen the blood in the streets from angry liberals in the past, and as they get angrier and angrier, and their protests become more “get in your opponents face,” those “opponents” are now also angry, and ready to fight back and defend themselves against the violence.
If radical liberals were smart, they would stay out of conservatives faces, but they do not appear to have the brains to see that their “opponents” are ready and waiting.
This is truly the lead-in to a Summer of Chaos, and we should all prepare and act accordingly.