Posted BY: Stefan Stanford
According to this recent story over at the Western Journal, while we’ve been mysteriously losing one farm, factory or food processing plant after another to strange and destructive mishaps lately, we’ve fortunately gained a brand-new facility that is making food, though it’s right up ANP commenter Joejoethabeanslayer’s alley, food made out of insects.
Reporting within that story that the ‘Aspire Food Group’ had recently announced it had opened the largest alternative protein manufacturing facility in the world that uses crickets as its base ingredient, that new plant will produce 9000 metric tons of crickets every year for human and pet consumption. That’s about two billion insects to be distributed annually across Canada and throughout the United States” they report.
Just the latest story we’ve seen about a strong move being made by the globalists away from traditional meats and sources of protein and towards a ‘bug based‘ nutrition scheme in the world’s future, notice in the list in the final section of this story below at just how many of these food processing plants getting ‘hit‘ by ‘mysterious events‘ are plants that somehow are involved in the ‘meat supply chain‘. From that Western Journal story before we continue.:
Trending: 5 Reasons to Impeach Joe Biden
Aspire claims that crickets are rich in protein and should be considered the next “superfood.” The fiber-rich food source is already found in grocery stores and restaurants, they say, and they “have a smaller environmental footprint than traditional protein sources.”
Leftists have been touting the “sustainability” of bugs as food for decades, of course, and quasi-government entities have tried flogging bugs for years.
Scientists and researchers in Britain have been trying to get the U.K. government to begin serving school children bug-sourced food in the nation’s government-controlled schools.
“Researchers are planning to feed bugs like house crickets and mealworms to children between the ages of five and 11 from four primary schools in Wales,” the Daily Mail reported in May.
So with the globalists pushing bugs as food upon America and the world at a time when we’re already witnessing massive shortages of foods and other supplies right on the front lines of where Americans traditionally get our foods, at the local grocery stores, while more and more food processing plants are getting hit by ‘mysterious incidents‘ that reek of ‘grey terror‘, remember that Russian defector and Intelligence Officer Viktor Suvorov had warned in his book “Spetsnaz’s First World War” of just such a period, what he called ‘the overture,’ in what he believed would be the build up to World War III.
So while the mainstream media continues to call of these ‘attacks‘ upon our food supply chain a ‘crazy right wing conspiracy theory‘, when does ‘enough become enough‘ and the masses finally realize that something very fishy is going on? We strongly believe it’s not just a ‘coincidence’ that all of this is happening to America now while globalist Henry Kissinger once babbled “Control the food and you control the people”.
Just as Susan Duclos had warned in this May 30th ANP story titled “‘Control Food And You Control The People’: Food Plant Fires, Explosions, Plane Crashes, Recalls And Ongoing Shortages Are Decimating Our Food Supply”, all of these mysterious events happening to our food supply chain are happening to far too many places, and far too often over the last two years, to be just ‘coincidences‘.
So before our story conclusion, which will include links to emergency survival foods that are still available right now, we have to check out this incredibly lengthy list of all of the different food supply facilities that have been ‘hit‘ over the past 2 years. All credit where credit is due to the Gateway Pundit for originally publishing this extensive list.
Below is the updated list of U.S. plants that have been destroyed, damaged or impacted by “accidental fires,” disease, or general causes.
- 1/11/21 A fire that destroyed 75,000-square-foot processing plant in Fayetteville
- 4/30/21 A fire ignited inside the Smithfield Foods pork processing plant in Monmouth, IL
- 7/25/21 Three-alarm fire at Kellogg plant in Memphis, 170 emergency personnel responded to the call
- 7/30/21 Firefighters on Friday battled a large fire at Tyson’s River Valley Ingredients plant in Hanceville, Alabama
- 8/23/21 Fire crews were called to the Patak Meat Production company on Ewing Road in Austell
- 9/13/21 A fire at the JBS beef plant in Grand Island, Neb., on Sunday night forced a halt to slaughter and fabrication lines
- 10/13/21 A five-alarm fire ripped through the Darigold butter production plant in Caldwell, ID
- 11/15/21 A woman is in custody following a fire at the Garrard County Food Pantry
- 11/29/21 A fire broke out around 5:30 p.m. at the Maid-Rite Steak Company meat processing plant
- 12/13/21 West Side food processing plant in San Antonio left with smoke damage after a fire
- 1/7/22 Damage to a poultry processing plant on Hamilton’s Mountain following an overnight fire
- 1/13/22 Firefighters worked for 12 hours to put a fire out at the Cargill-Nutrena plant in Lecompte, LA
- 1/31/22 a fertilizer plant with 600 tons of ammonium nitrate inside caught on fire on Cherry Street in Winston-Salem
- 2/3/22 A massive fire swept through Wisconsin River Meats in Mauston
- 2/3/22 At least 130 cows were killed in a fire at Percy Farm in Stowe
- 2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
- 2/15/22 Nearly a week after the fire destroyed most of the Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston
- 2/16/22 A fire had broken at US largest soybean processing and biodiesel plant in Claypool, Indiana
- 2/18/22 An early morning fire tore through the milk parlor at Bess View Farm
- 2/19/22 Three people were injured, and one was hospitalized, after an ammonia leak at Lincoln Premium Poultry in Fremont
- 2/22/22 The Shearer’s Foods plant in Hermiston caught fire after a propane boiler exploded
- 2/28/22 A smoldering pile of sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- 2/28/22 A man was hurt after a fire broke out at the Shadow Brook Farm and Dutch Girl Creamery
- 3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
- 3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
- 3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, MD
- 3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, IA
- 3/14/22 The blaze at 244 Meadow Drive was discovered shortly after 5 p.m. by farm owner Wayne Hoover
- 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
- 3/16/22 A fire at a Walmart warehouse distribution center in Plainfield, Indiana has cast a large plume of smoke visible throughout Indianapolis.
- 3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
- 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
- 3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
- 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
- 3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
- 3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/24/22 Fire fighters from numerous towns are battling a major fire at the McCrum potato processing facility in Belfast, Maine.
- 3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
- 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
- 3/26/22 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 3/27/22 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
- 3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
- 3/29/22 A massive fire burned 40,000 pounds of food meant to feed people in a food desert near Maricopa
- 3/31/22 A structure fire caused significant damage to a large portion of key fresh onion packing facilities in south Texas
- 3/31/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
- 3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
- 4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/9/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/9/22 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/12/22 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
- 4/12/22 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
- 4/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
- 4/13/22 Fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire
- 4/13/22 Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
- 4/13/22 77,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/14/22 Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
- 4/14/22 99,600 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
- 4/19/22 Azure Standard nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
- 4/19/22 339,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/19/22 58,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Montrose, Color
- 4/20/22 2,000,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Minnesota
- 4/21/22 A small plane crashed in the lot of a General Mills plant in Covington, Georgia
- 4/22/22 197,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/23/22 200,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
- 4/25/22 1,501,200 chickens destroyed at egg farm Cache, Utah
- 4/26/22 307,400 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens destroyed at farm Knox, Nebraska
- 4/28/22 Egg-laying facility in Iowa kills 5.3 million chickens, fires 200-plus workers
- 4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods processing plant killed nearly 2M chickens in Delaware
- 4/2822 110,700 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 4/29/22 5 million honeybees are dead after a flight carrying the pollinator insects from California to Alaska got diverted to Georgia (New)
- 4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens destroyed at farm Weld Colorado
- 4/30/22 13,800 chickens destroyed at farm Sequoia Oklahoma
- 5/3/22 58,000 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Beadle S Dakota
- 5/3/22 114,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Lyon Minnesota
- 5/7/22 20,100 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/10/22 72,300 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 61,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/10/22 35,100 Turkeys destroyed Muskegon, Michigan
- 5/13/22 10,500 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
- 5/14/22 83,400 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/17/22 79,00 chickens destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/18/22 7,200 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/19/22 Train carrying limestone derailed Jensen Beach FL
- 5/21/22 57,000 Turkeys destroyed on farm in Dakota Minnesota
- 5/23/22 4,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 5/29/22 A Saturday night fire destroyed a poultry building at Forsman Farms in Howard Lake, Minnesota
- 5/31/22 3,000,000 chickens destroyed by fire at Forsman facility in Stockholm Township, Minnesota
- 6/2/22 30,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
- 6/7/22 A fire occurred Tuesday evening at the JBS meat packing plant in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- 6/8/22 Firefighters from Tangipahoa Fire District 1 respond to a fire at the Purina Feed Mill in Arcola, Louisiana
- 6/9/22 Irrigation water was canceled in California (the #1 producer of food in the US) and storage water flushed directly out to the delta.
- 6/12/22 Largest Pork Company in the US Shuts Down California Plant Due to High Costs
- 6/13/22 Fire Breaks Out at a Food Processing Plant West of Waupaca County in Wisconsin
- 6/14/22 Over 10,000 head of cattle have reportedly died in the recent Kansas heat wave
So with a very common theme running through that list being the decimation of our meat supply, with chicken, turkey, pigs, duck and cattle being hit an amazing number of times in less than 2 full years, we’ll focus here on meat products available now which could end up making the difference between our families eating ‘real food‘ and ‘eating bugs‘ in the future for our supply of protein.
And with water shortages already striking parts of America as well as Mexico, and water an absolutely crucial ‘element of survival’ throughout time, and with predictions that 2/3 of the world’s population will be facing water shortages by the year 2025, we’ll start here with alternative water sources, including acquiring our own water filtration systems so that we can ‘manufacture‘ our own drinking water in a SHTF scenario.:
Survivor Filter Pro Water Purification System for Survival – Lightweight Hand-Pump Portable Water Filter for Backpacking Hiking Camping Water Filtration – Removal of 99.999% of Tested Virus Bacteria Parasites
BULK BOTTLED WATER AVAILABLE NOW INCLUDE:
And meats and other long term survival foods available as soon as a delivery to your house include.:
ReadyWise Emergency Food Supply, Freeze-Dried Meat, Survival-Food Disaster Kit for Hurricane Preparedness, Camping Food, Prepper Supplies, Emergency Supplies, Entrée Variety-Pack Bucket, 60 Servings, Meat
Natural Catch Tuna Filets, Hand Cut, High Quality, Pole & Line Caught, 130 Calories Gluten-Free, Paleo, Keto Friendly, Premium Yellowfin Tuna in Extra Virgin Olive Oil (4.4 oz per can- Pack of 12) (Yellowfin in Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
And with famine, starvation and massive deaths traditionally going along with Communist government as seen in one Communist nation to the next throughout history, and the radical left attempting to usher in such a ‘system‘ here in America a dire warning of what is ahead for us and our children and grandchildren if we don’t shut down this madness now, each of the videos below take looks at the mess America is in under Joe Biden and Democrats.
With the first video featuring National Black Farmers Association President John Boyd warning “we’ve never ever faced a food shortage, and I think that’s coming” during an interview on NewsNation’s “On Balance” show, both of videos following warn of what’s arrived upon America’s shores, with more farmers warning of food shortages ahead while the final video takes a look at all of these disasters at food processing plants now impacting our food supply chain in a huge way under Biden and Democrats in 2022.