Posted BY: Billy | NwoReport

A woman has been reported dead after she reportedly ate Maggi instant noodles which she garnished with slices of a tomato allegedly laced with rat poison in Pascal wadi, Malad, Mumbai, India. 

The deceased woman, identified as Rekhadevi Phulkumar Nishad, 35, had reportedly laced a tomato with rat poison to kill vermin at her home last week on, Wednesday, July 20.

However, while she was watching television, she accidentally put the poisoned tomato in her Maggi noodles and consumed the tainted produce. One week after she ate the tomato laced with rat poison, on Wednesday, July 27, Nishad died while she was undergoing treatment at a hospital, Hindustan Times reported.  

Trending : Pelosi Must Go

Hours after she ate the noodles, Nishad’s health deteriorated. No other members of her family were at home at the time. After her husband and brother-in-law arrived home from work and saw the woman’s condition, they rushed Nishad to Shatabdi Hospital for immediate treatment.

Read More