Posted BY: Cristina Laila
Joe Biden sat down for a one-on-one interview with CBS’s Scott Pelley.
The “60 Minutes” interview, which aired Sunday evening, is Biden’s first one-on-one with an American outlet in more than 7 months.
Biden declared the Covid pandemic is over in his interview.
Joe Biden also told Scott Pelley that people disapprove of him because they are psychologically unable to be unhappy after the pandemic.
“Your approval rating in the country is well below 50% and I wonder why you think that is,” Scott Pelley said.
“It’s a really difficult time,” Biden said. “We’re in an inflection point in the history of this country. We’re gonna make decisions and we’re making decisions now that are gonna determine what we’re gonna look like 10 years from now.”
Biden continued, “The impact on the psyche of the American people as the consequence of the pandemic is profound…think of how that has changed everything – you know, people’s attitudes about themselves, their families about the state of the nation, about the state of their communities and so there is a lot of uncertainty out there.”
What a joke.
- Inflation is at 40-year highs
- Gas prices have spiked since Biden took office
- Biden imposed unconstitutional Covid vaccine mandates
- Biden’s disastrous and deadly Afghanistan withdrawal
- Wages are down
- Russia-Ukraine war because of Biden’s weakness
- Open borders allowing millions of illegals to pour over the border
- Deadly fentanyl coming over the border
- Supply chain crisis
But Joe Biden’s approval is well below 50% because people are psychologically unable to be happy.