26 children and teaching aides reportedly hospitalized in stable condition near Allentown, Pennsylvania
Posted BY: RM | NwoReport
Multiple children at a Pennsylvania day care were sickened Tuesday morning after carbon monoxide leaked in the building, according to a local report.
The incident happened at Happy Smiles Learning Center in Allentown, fire Capt. John Christopher told WFMZ-TV.
All of Allentown’s ambulances were responding to the leak, according to the station. Multiple children were reportedly carried out of the day care on stretchers and taken to hospitals across the Lehigh Valley.
According to the station, 26 children and teaching aides were rushed to four nearby hospitals, where they all were in stable condition.