Posted BY: Allan J. Feifer
What do all of the following have in common?
- I have a right to practice recreational oblivion (drug use).
- I have a right to steal “stuff” from stores and not get prosecuted.
- I have a right to believe my “facts” are equal to yours, and then I can make you live by mine.
- I have a “right” to come to America, and then you must support me to become a citizen.
- I have a right to wealth equal to yours, and if that means taking it from you, that’s okay.
- I have a right to say whatever I want, but you don’t because you are irredeemably White.
- I have a right not to work if I don’t want to because the government is obligated to support me.