Soros’s fact-checking empire is just one example of his domination of the media…
Posted BY: Ezekiel Loseke
(Ezekiel Loseke, Headline USA) George Soros, the infamous cosmopolitan oligarch, is behind the majority of “fact-checking” institutions, in addition to his influence with mainstream media personalities, ownership of media companies, and advertising regime.
Soros finances 8 of 11 fact-checking organizations used in Facebook‘s censorship regime, according to Breitbart news.
The most noteworthy company is PolitiFact. PolitiFact is owned by another company, The Poynter Institute. The Poynter Institute is funded by, amongst others, George Soros, according to the New York Post.
The Poynter Institute created and operates the project, the International-Fact-Checking Network. This project is funded by the US State Department, Google, Facebook, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Open Society Foundations. Open Society Foundations is one of Soros’s shell companies that distributes money for his political projects, as previously reported.
The International Fact-Checking Network operates as a controlling organization for dozens of fact-checking organizations it controls. It serves “to bring together the growing community of fact-checkers around the world and advocates of factual information in the global fight against misinformation.”
Trending: Study: Electric Cars Cost More to “Fill up” Than Gas
The body includes well-known institutions apart from PolitiFact. The Associated Press fact check, FactCheck.org, The Dispatch Fact Checker, and the Washington Post fact-checker are all part of this Soros-controlled network.
The network is growing. In November, Google and YouTube announced that they would give The Poynter Institute a $13.2 million grant to create a new global fact-checking fund to be launched in early 2023, as previously reported.
Soros’s fact-checking empire is just one example of his domination of the media.
- He has influenced 54 high-profile media personalities with funding.
- He spent $131 million acquiring media companies from 2016 to 2020.
- He spent another $138 million on political nonprofits in 2021.
- He personally donated $170 million to political candidates, enabling them to run adds, for the 2022 election.
- He paid journalists up to $85,000 to push criminal justice reform.
- He offered individual TikTokers $400 to create anti-Trump posts.
- His lackeys have bought up conservative radio stations.
- Soros funded Biden’s Disinformation Czar who pushed the Russia Hoax.
Other examples of Soros’s media manipulation may be found at headlineusa.com.