Questions remain as to why $400,000 pop missiles were used to shoot them down.
Posted BY: Paul Joseph Watson
After ruling out aliens, the White House says there is no evidence any of the unidentified flying objects shot down over America were Chinese surveillance devices.
Over the past week, there have been at least four instances of U.S. fighter jets destroying unidentified flying objects, in one case over Alaska, an object that had no means of propulsion but was spotted flying at 40,000 feet and pilots said interfered with the sensors of their aircraft.
On Monday, Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters, “There is no indication of aliens or extraterrestrial activity with these recent takedowns.”
With speculation raging as to whether the objects were Chinese spy tech, that explanation has also been ruled out.
“We haven’t seen any indication or anything that points specifically to the idea that these three objects were part of the PRC’s spying program, or that they were definitively involved in external intelligence collection efforts,” National Security Council spokesperson John Kirby said at a White House briefing.
Kirby added that the “cylindrical” and “octagonal” objects intercepted by pilots were likely “balloons that were simply tied to commercial or research entities and therefore benign.”
The announcement will prompt questions as to why fighter jets were used to shoot down the objects, which were traveling between 20,000 and 40,000 feet, if they were “benign”.
Such concerns were heightened after it was pointed out that Sidewinder missiles cost the taxpaying public $400,000 a pop.
Trending: Vinyl Chloride is Not the Only Chemical Found in the Fiery Ohio Derailment
Kirby said the call was made to “err on the side of safety,” adding, “Because we assessed that they weren’t manned and weren’t being controlled, and therefore left to atmospheric conditions, the real risk to safety was a problem.”
However, the Pentagon admitted that one AIM-9X Sidewinder missile fired at an object over Michigan by an F-16 fighter jet missed its mark and landed “harmlessly” in a body of water.
When asked about why the missile missed its target, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley provided no explanation, stating only that the military had been “very, very careful to make sure that those shots are in fact safe” during such missions.
As we highlighted yesterday, Edward Snowden is one prominent voice among many who think the entire UFO flap was an “engineered” distraction to divert attention away from Seymour Hersh’s bombshell claims about the U.S. being responsible for blowing up the Nord Stream pipelines.
Is the new false flag going to be Aliens from outer-space? The creativity of amateurs.
A mere three weeks ago we couldn’t track or follow these things with a camera and this week we can shoot them down. HOW SO? Three weeks ago these were the “laws of physics defying flying objects” out of our league! Now we shoot them down at will?
I wouldn’t trust the White House if they told me FJB is senile! LOL!
The Biden administration could completely fill the cast for Dumb and Dumber!
Why did China want them back then?
Oh? This time we’re not being lied to….right.