A new report from the UN was just published. It proposes and discusses ways to cool our planet by restricting sunlight and darkening our skies.
Posted BY: Teresa | NwoReport
What is this about? Why block sunlight, of all things? Let me explain.
The UN is worried about climate change. As the efforts to reduce CO2 emissions are faltering, the UN is looking for more ways to cool the Earth. The UNEP’s report details ideas called “Solar Radiation Modification,” the gist of which is to reflect sunlight and prevent it from heating the surface of our planet.
Here are the main ideas that the UN will consider:
- Injecting reflective nanoparticles/sulfur dioxide into the atmosphere (stratospheric aerosol injection)
- Brightening of low clouds over the ocean by seeding ocean clouds with submicron salt particles
- Using space mirrors, that is, many giant mirrors launched into outer space to reflect sunlight.
The UN explains that should the “global stakeholders” decide to proceed, the skies could be darkened within only a few years:
SRM is the only option that could cool the planet within years. To be effective at limiting global warming, SRM would need to be maintained for several decades to centuries, depending on the pace of emissions reductions and carbon removal.
Trending: WHO moves forward with plans to target “misinformation” and “disinformation” under international law
The report does pay lip service to what is undeniable:
- This is an untested planetary intervention
- There could be disparate effects on certain regions
However, you and I can guess we should not expect a careful, conservative review of such proposals by the UN if the “Covid vaccine” experience is any guide.
Injecting Sulfur Dioxide Into the Sky Was Bad for Us – Now It is Good Again
This picture introduces us to the sky-dimming technology being considered: