Archive

Archive for the ‘President Trump’ Category

MLK Jr. Niece: ‘Trump Is Not A Racist’

January 16, 2018 Leave a comment

‘Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown… at the president unjustly,’ said Alveda King

MLK Jr. Niece: 'Trump Is Not A Racist'

Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece, a conservative, was interviewed by Fox and Friends today and defended the 45th president of the United States against accusations of racism, calling critics “outrageous.”

President Donald J. Trump fell under a barrage of criticism this week, after a Democratic senator alleged that he referred to Haiti and several other nations as “sh*thole” countries during immigration reform negotiations.

“Racism is just a word that is being bandied about and thrown… at the president unjustly,” she said. “President Trump is not a racist.”

She also defended his alleged remarks, saying they were targeted towards the governments of those countries, not necessarily the people. “Some of their own leaders have taken advantage of them,” she said.

Read more

Revealed! How Trump Will Get Mexico To Pay For Wall

January 16, 2018 Leave a comment

‘They can pay for it indirectly through NAFTA,’ said president

WASHINGTON – Quietly, and without any fanfare from major media, Donald Trump has unveiled his plan for getting Mexico to pay for the border wall.

He says he plans to offer a new deal on NAFTA that will share increased revenues between the two countries more equitably, a small portion of which will be diverted to pay for the cost of the wall.

The Trump administration is currently seeking federal funding for the wall while renegotiating the U.S. trade deal with both Mexico and Canada.

“They can pay for it indirectly through NAFTA,” Trump said Thursday in an interview with the Wall Street Journal. “We make a good deal on NAFTA, and, say, ‘I’m going to take a small percentage of that money and it’s going toward the wall.’ Guess what? Mexico’s paying.”

Read more

GOP Rep Meadows: ‘I Don’t See the President as a Racist at All’

January 16, 2018 Leave a comment

On Sunday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “KasieDC,” Rep. Mark Meadows (R-NC), the chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, rejected accusations that President Donald Trump was a racist.

Meadows mentioned his interactions with Trump and said the president never exhibited that behavior in private.

“I don’t see the president as a racist at all,” Meadows said. “I’ve probably spent more time with him one on one than most members. And I can tell you — he’s never, never had a racist comment in private. And so, I have it on good authority that some of the contextual comments that have been put forth by Senator Durbin are maybe not what they’ve been reported to be.”

World Stable, Iran Gets Last Chance As Trump Shows Strength With Waiver

January 15, 2018 Leave a comment

Narrowly avoiding another world war or possible nuclear holocaust, the president has come to a decision on the Iran deal on Friday. The toothless deal signed by President Obama and the repressive regime in 2015 has come up for renewal. During the campaign, the president declared that he would tear the deal up on day one of being in office. Experts have since suggested the deal, already paid for, is an enticement to bring the failed state to the talking table.

The sanctions relief, as part of the Iran Deal, lifted the previously enacted sanctions imposed on the nation. The waiver came up for renewal on Friday. Showing strength, the president has announced this will be the last time the agreement will be renewed in its current state. The recertification of the deal lasts only for 180 days.

Other nations who have signed the agreement are Britain, France, Germany, Russia, China, and the European Union. All these entities including the United States have agreed to lift sanctions on Iran to open up trade in the hopes of Iran abandoning nuclear their ambitions.

The deal in its current form does not leave room for security forces or independent agencies to inspect Iranian facilities and ensure the agreement is being upheld. The State Department asserts Congress and global allies need to work to rewrite and improve the deal, or the United States is going to walk away from the multinational agreement.

Some parts of the Iran deal the president would like to see changed are the sunset clause and the need for inspections. The sunset clause will expire after a decade of being imposed. President Trump would like the agreement to be in perpetuity, for as long as the nations agree, to prevent a nuclear weapon appearing in 15 years.

One of the most important measures, the president feels, is the need to have nuclear facilities in Iran be inspected. Either by an international taskforce or an independent agency, inspections of the nuclear sites need to be carried out to ensure the prevention of nuclear proliferation.

Although the sanctions have continued to be waived, sanctions on individuals and entities have been added. More than a dozen different people and entities have been named under new sanctions announced Friday.

Some organizations related to the numerous shipping hazards presented by Iran have called for international attention. A giant supertanker carrying enough oil for a small nation exploded not far from Shanghai this week. Search and rescue efforts have been called off after the ferocity of the conflagration proved immutable.

One of the persons named to be punished is the head of the Iranian judiciary. The actions carried out against the Iranian people in the past couple weeks have been an egregious violation of human rights. Peaceful protestors all across the nation have taken to the streets in a show of solidarity to demonstrate against the corruption of their government.

In a show of force similar to the Green Revolution in 2009, the government cracked down on people trying to express their god given rights. Freedom of expression is a human right defined by the United Nations. The suppression of free speech under the theocratic regime will not be tolerated by the Trump administration.

Hundreds of people have been imprisoned. Reporters are being beaten and provocateurs are being killed. Until the government and state actors are willing to listen to the people, the violators will remain under sanctions. By declaring more than a dozen people, including top-ranking government officials, as human rights violators, the president has placed them under sanctions.

By keeping the Iran Deal in place, President Trump has kept on hand a tool used to beckon Iran. Although known for being deceitful and disingenuous, Iran may be persuaded by a master negotiator. President Trump and his administration have been keeping a firm eye on the Middle Eastern nation.

With the new sanctions being imposed on top of the waiver of multiple sanctions is another excellent play by the president. Signaling he is not willing to negotiate with the largest state sponsor of terror, the Iranian people may also see some improvement in their struggle against the oppressive government.

President Trump works tirelessly to improve the lives of the American people. Around the globe, the president and his administration are working hard to fight in the name of freedom and democracy for people of all creeds and colors.

Tillerson and Mattis Holding Trump Back From Launching Attack on North Korea

January 14, 2018 Leave a comment

(ANTIMEDIA Op-ed)  Before the New Year, Anti-Media reported that the Trump administration was weighing a limited tactical strike on North Korea similar to that of the U.S. military’s April strike against the Syrian government.

We’re revolutionizing the news industry, but we need your help! Click here to get started.

However, not everyone in the Trump administration is particularly happy about the strike proposal, according to Business Insider. From the outlet’s recent report:

“Both The Telegraph and The Wall Street Journal have portrayed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis as trying to caution President Donald Trump against a strike, and the national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, as advocating it.”

As Business Insider notes, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson appeared to change the Trump administration’s stance on North Korea in mid-December, stating that the U.S. was “ready to talk anytime. North Korea would like to talk, and we’re ready to have the first meeting without precondition.”

On the face of it, this would undoubtedly be a much more suitable proposal given no one can predict how North Korea might respond to such a violent abuse of its sovereignty. It is unclear if Russia and China would respond, too, considering both countries are quasi-allies of North Korea. China, in particular, has vested interest in avoiding a spill-over refugee crisis on its own borders (and understandably so).

However, General H.R. McMaster, who also drew up the Syrian April strike proposal to Donald Trump, is much more in favor of a strike against North Korea. McMaster has been saying that the chance of war involving North Korea has been “increasing every day” and went so far as to tell the BBC that the U.S. would “compel the denuclearization of North Korea without the cooperation of that regime.

North Korea and South Korea are currently in the process of holding talks, which may be the real reason behind Washington’s desire to strike North Korea in the near future. There cannot be a peaceful dialogue between the North and South because that would compromise America’s military footprint in the region, as North Korea’s only real demand is that the U.S. put a stop to its military exercises and saber-rattling.

The real issue with North Korea’s nuclear program is not that the despotic regime would ever use it, but that it would reach a level that would render it a sufficient deterrent to prevent future American aggression.

In the meantime, Donald Trump is reportedly a man who once asked three times in a meeting, “If we have nuclear weapons, why don’t we use them?” In response, Tillerson allegedly called Trump a “f*cking moron.”

For all of their flaws, at least there prevails some level of sanity in the White House. One can only hope that Donald Trump does not continue to concede to McMaster’s strike proposals, putting the rest of the world’s global security at risk in the process.

Trump to End NAFTA Soon, Officials Expect

January 12, 2018 Leave a comment

Ending NAFTA will slow down illegal immigration – here’s why

President Trump is expected to pull out of the North American Free Trade Agreement soon, Canadian leaders expect.

Trump may announce the end of NAFTA as early as late January when his officials meet with Canada and Mexico to discuss NAFTA-related issues.

Why it matters: Ending NAFTA as it exists was one of Trump’s core promises of his 2016 presidential campaign.

The president has long blamed the trade agreement of distorting the labor market in all three countries, particularly with the outflow of US factory jobs to Mexico.

Trump gained unstoppable momentum in the campaign once he shared a viral video of Carrier factory workers learning that they were losing their jobs as the air conditioning company transferred production to a plant in Monterrey, Mexico.

The president spoke out against the announcement, and once elected he spent his time as president-elect working deals with US CEOs to bring jobs back to Americans.

What else to expect: Trump killing NAFTA will also slow down illegal immigration from Mexico. NAFTA was directly responsible for the surge of Mexicans illegally seeking work in the US that began in the mid-1990s as NAFTA subsidies given to US farmers put Mexican farmers out of work.

“There are no jobs [in Mexico] and NAFTA forced the price of corn so low that it’s not economically possible to plant a crop anymore,” Rufino Domínguez, the former coordinator of the Binational Front of Indigenous Organizations, once revealed.

“We come to the U.S. to work because we can’t get a price for our product at home. There’s no alternative.”

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RealKitDaniels

Is Twitter Spying on Trump’s Private Messages?

January 12, 2018 Leave a comment

Questions swirl after Project Veritas video

| Infowars.com

The revelation that Twitter employees can read everyone’s private messages has prompted some to ask if resentful anti-Trump staffers could leak sensitive information from the president’s own account.

Earlier today, Project Veritas dropped a new undercover video in which Clay Haynes, a senior network security engineer at Twitter, acknowledged that the social media company had the power to do things that were “actually very terrifying”.

When asked to explain, Haynes responded, “We have full access to every single person’s account, every single direct message, deleted direct messages, deleted tweets.”

The engineer went on to add that he would be “more than happy to help the Department of Justice in their little investigation” by providing them with “every single tweet that [Trump] has posted, even the ones he’s deleted. Any direct messages, any mentions.”

This prompted some to wonder whether employees working for the notoriously far-left company would abuse this power to sabotage Donald Trump.

“Hey @jack, are Twitter employees accessing @realDonaldTrump’s DMs and passing them on to Democrat operatives and reporters? The new @Project_Veritas video demands answers,” asked Mark Dice.

Although it’s highly unlikely that Trump personally uses Twitter’s direct message service to communicate with anyone (he prefers to call people), it’s not unreasonable to think that members of his staff use the platform to coordinate both media appearances and narratives.

Trump writes most of his own tweets, but the White House’s director of social media, Dan Scavino, also has access to and uses Trump’s account, according to media reports.

Given Twitter’s direct access to the president’s private messages, it’s not out of bounds to be concerned about this being a national security issue.

After the Project Veritas video was released, Twitter issued a statement which asserted, “The individual depicted in this video was speaking in a personal capacity and does not represent or speak for Twitter. Twitter only responds to valid legal requests, and does not share any user information with law enforcement without such a request.”

Last year, a Twitter employee infamously deleted Donald Trump’s account for about 10 minutes on his last day of working for the company. Bahtiyar Duysak later claimed the deletion was a “mistake,” although he admitted setting the process in motion in response to a complaint that Trump had violated Twitter’s terms of service.

“My Twitter account was taken down for 11 minutes by a rogue employee. I guess the word must finally be getting out-and having an impact,” Trump subsequently tweeted.

 

%d bloggers like this: