Source: Cristina Laila
And here it is.
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky on Wednesday said the agency’s updated Covid guidance was based on [as much tyranny] as people would tolerate.
The CDC suddenly updated its Covid guidelines and took into consideration the economic impact that long quarantine times and forced isolation has on society.
A quick recap of the CDC’s sudden shift in the last 48 hours after Biden said “there is no federal solution to Covid”:
TRENDING: Booster Backfire? Experts Concerned Fourth COVID Shot May Weaken Body’s Ability To Fight Illness
- The CDC was wrong about Omicron and they suddenly shifted their guidelines on quarantine times in just a matter of 24 hours.
- The CDC on Monday recommended shorter Covid isolation and quarantine time for all Americans.
- The CDC made the decision to cut isolation time from 10 to 5 days in an effort to help Joe Biden and make sure there isn’t a total collapse of society under his watch.
- The CDC withdrew the use of PCR tests for Covid and finally admitted the test cannot differentiate between Covid and the flu.
- The CDC also admitted testing at the end of isolation is no longer needed because the PCR and antigen tests are faulty.
CDC Director Walensky on Wednesday said the decision to update Covid guidelines was in part due to making sure society doesn’t collapse.
Then she said this…
“It really had a lot to do with what we thought people would be able to tolerate,” Walensky said.