Posted BY: RM | NwoReport
A male gunman is still at large after allegedly shooting and killing five people, including a child, in Texas late last week that started with a noise complaint, officials said.
The suspect, identified as 38-year-old Francisco Oropeza, was allegedly asked to stop firing a rifle in his yard because a baby was trying to sleep, said the San Jacinto County Sheriff’s Office. The suspect then allegedly opened fire, killing the five, including an 8-year-old during the early morning hours of Saturday, April 29.
Trending: The Greatest Threat to America
In an update posted on social media on Saturday night, the sheriff’s office said that “an extensive manhunt for Oropeza has not yielded his location.” No updates have been provided by the office as of Sunday morning.
“If you have any tips or information, please call our office immediately at 936-653-4367. You can remain anonymous. Oropeza is considered armed and dangerous, do not approach or attempt to apprehend them. Contact local authorities immediately,” the San Jacinto Sheriff’s Office wrote.