Posted BY: John Green

The Biden hits just keep coming.  Trust in government is collapsing.  Americans are starting to wonder what passes for “normal” in Washington if this is a return to normalcy.  According to Pew Research, only about 20 percent of Americans trust the government to do what’s right.  That leaves 80 percent who expect the government to do what is wrong — as in morally and ethically wrong.

Joe’s fundraising is also lackluster.  Politico reports that the Dems are concerned that Joe isn’t inspiring their donor class anymore.  If this keeps up, the party isn’t going to have the money it needs to steal the next election.  Democrats are finding out that donors don’t spend as much on influence when it looks as though influence is going to be in short supply.

Trending: “Hate speech” bill passes the Michigan House

That brings me to Joe’s polling.  The cost of living is up, wages are down, and personal savings are evaporating.  An NBC poll found that 71 percent of Americans think the country is on the wrong path — and they know who the trail boss is.  So Joe’s numbers are down.  Pew Research reports that his approval has fallen to 37 percent.  Unless Joe finds a way to spend us out of economic collapse or buys a Men in Black neuralyzer to wipe the last three years of our memory, public opinion is not likely to improve much.

Full Story