Posted BY: Bill | NwoReport

The liquid consumed by a Texas pedophile before he died inside a courtroom last year was determined to be sodium nitrite, according to the local medical examiner’s office which ruled his death a suicide.

Edward Leclair, 57, was on trial in Denton, Texas in August facing five counts of sexual abuse and as the guilty verdict was being read, he downed a water bottle filled with a cloudy liquid.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office told The Daily Mail on Tuesday that Leclair died by suicide via the toxic effects of sodium nitrite.

Denton County Assistant District Attorney Jamie Beck told CNN at the time of Leclair’s death that an investigator observed Leclair chug the liquid before he was led away.

Beck told WFAA while those in the courtroom thought his drink from the bottle was strange, they felt it was his way of dealing with the verdict.

Trending: Elon Musk says this unknown government agency is the worst for censorship

Full Story