‘Is this what blowback looks like?’

Posted BY: Kara | NwoReport

Tucker Carlson is viewed much more favorably than Fox News, the cable network that just let him go, among middle-aged and older voters, Republicans and conservatives, according to a new survey by Rasmussen Reports, a favorite polling firm on the right.

The poll of 945 “likely voters” found that Carlson was viewed “very favorably” by 36% of those polled; 23% had a “somewhat favorable” view of the former Fox star, for a total of 59% holding a favorable view of Tucker.

Trending: How Democrats’ Push For Electric Cars Endangers National Security

Full Story