Home > Israel, USA, WORLD NEWS > Netanyahu To Release Evidence Of Washington Pedophile Ring

Netanyahu To Release Evidence Of Washington Pedophile Ring

Benjamin Netanyahu says he is ready to release thousands of documents proving evidence of a Washington pedophile ring

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu just declassified 400,000 documents that expose child trafficking and a child sex ring in Washington.

Following Obama’s decision to abstain at the U.N. Security Council earlier in the week, Netanyahu has warned him that he is willing to release information that will potentially damage powerful people in Washington.

From now on,” Netanyahu said, “with one touch of the keyboard everyone will have access to the documents and can trace what happened to the children.”

Jpost.com reports

Israel on Wednesday made public for the first time some 400,000 pages of documents related to the fate of the missing Yemenite children of the 1950s, something Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said was meant to “correct the historical injustice” of hiding the fate of the children.

“It is difficult to believe that for almost 70 years, people did not know what happened to their children,” Netanyahu said. “And as difficult as the reality may be, we are not willing for this to continue.”

Netanyahu’s comments came at a ceremony in the Prime Minister’s Office, where a website was launched with the documentation about the children.

The documents are those that three inquiry committees had at their disposal over the years in investigating the case of the missing children – in 1967, 1988, and 1995.

From now on, Netanyahu said, “with one touch of the keyboard,” everyone will have access to the documents and can trace what happened to the children.

In June, Netanyahu appointed Regional Cooperation Minister Tzachi Hanegbi to reexamine the evidence in the three previous inquiries, and in November the cabinet decided to release the classified documents. This decision overturned a 2001 decision to seal the documents until 2071.

During the early days of the state, from 1948 to 1954, hundreds of babies and toddlers of families of Mizrahi descent, mostly from Yemen, mysteriously disappeared during the massive wave of immigration at that time.

In the vast majority of cases, parents were told in the hospital that their children had died, though they never received any official confirmation.

Over the years, families have claimed that their children were in fact kidnapped and given away or sold off to Ashkenazi families.

The archives opened some 3,500 case files which contained original background materials collected by the committees, including hospital records, death certificates, photos and personal testimonies.

As such, the collection includes some 1,248 documents regarding hospitalization of the missing children, 1,226 death certificates, 923 burial records, 202 records of surgery following their deaths and 358 birth certificates.

Despite the massive amount of documents released, the majority of families still did not receive closure or new information regarding the whereabouts of their lost family members. Still, the opening of the case files was hailed as a major win and a step forward toward acknowledgment of the affair.

At the ceremony on Wednesday, Hanegbi termed this a “big day to correct a big injustice.”

The reason this is happening now, he said, “is that we feel a moral need to reveal the truth.”

Hanegbi acknowledged that the matter was a trauma that haunted families for decades, and expressed hope that transparency on the matter will help people reach closure.

“Hopefully, this will give some relief to the families,” he said.

The public database will reduce “suspicion and distrust that the establishment is hiding information,” Hanegbi stated. “We’re not hiding information; there is transparency.

All the details are out there.”

As for the reasoning behind the decision to make the documents public, Hanegbi said that the prime minister asked him to review them, and that he found no justification for keeping them classified.

“Now, every citizen, journalist, family member or historian can look at all the details and choose the way he will perceive it,” he said.

Hanegbi denied that there was any organized effort by the government to take children away from their parents, but said that information does not make the matter any less painful for the families.

“The committee that tried to find a solution, for this issue came out with the understanding that most of the children did die in hospitals,” he pointed out. “But the fact is that 1,000 children disappeared without graves, a reason of death, a funeral or a body.”

As for those who lived, Hanegbi called for the establishment of a DNA bank. He posited that at this point, nearly 70 years since the children disappeared, people who think they may have been adopted no longer have to fear insulting their adoptive parents, since they are probably no longer alive, and may be more willing to give DNA samples and find their long-lost relatives.

Knesset Science and Technology Committee chairman Uri Maklev (United Torah Judaism) proposed a bill to create a genetic database to help solve more of the mystery.

“Without genetic information, we will not be able to take the next step and unite parents, children and siblings,” he said.

Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked said that the affair “symbolizes for whole generations of Israeli citizens a phenomena of neglect, discrimination and racism. It is an open wound for whole families.”

With the opening of the database, Israel is showing it can no longer hide the findings, she added.

Shaked said that the legal situation was complex, but that a solution was found to give maximum information to the public, while protecting individual privacy in the case of adoption.

MK Eitan Cabel (Zionist Union), who is of Yemenite descent, said: “Today is a great day of hope for many families in Israel, and I am full of hope that opening the archives will bring relief to the families and help them get answers to the many questions that remained open and were an open wound to this day.”

President Reuven Rivlin also commended the government on opening the State Archives: “This has been a heavy burden on Israeli society and it should have been dealt with years ago.”

He expressed the hope that families and the rest of the country would now be able to learn what happened to the missing children.

  1. January 6, 2017 at 3:52 PM

    This has NOTHING to do with Pizza Gate and Podesta!!! It is concerning the disappearance of thousands of Mizrah Jewish (black) children during the early years of Israel and the racism exhibited the Ashkanazi Jewish majority.

    • pacobrussels
      January 7, 2017 at 8:39 AM

      Indeed !

    • Linda
      January 9, 2017 at 7:03 PM

      You maybe right on part of this. We have missing children in USA. D.C. is implicated here and whe know the pedophile ring exist here. The Clintons are involved but not only that it goes back to other administrations. The people will be surprised when it breaks and what they will see. The tennicles of the Clinton foundation go deep and wide. Our government is corrupt

      • March 12, 2017 at 7:11 AM

        kinda…i agree with you i read above article of the missing children so 70 yrs ago this child trafficking was going on, it was shocking to me that it was kept secret so long., yes the Clinton are involved in child trafficking goes way back to their drug trafficking also in Arkansas ,it has now been run out of Clinton foundation, i have an email from Wikileaks email is to Obama, huma ,her long time sec. and lover, wife of wiener, also to Ben affleck movie star and to Nancy pelosi, Hillary jumped on Obama for running the child trafficking out of the white house, the most damning evidence so far..from Julian assange@Wikileaks all emails last oct 2016 exposed Hillary Obama, podesta, pelosi, schumer, McCain, bloomenthal,kaine,Biden,Kerry,warren, all as pedophiles,this is why president trump said in his campaign that he would drain the rats from the swamp meaning all pedophiles in congress, senate CIA,journalists,, this will be the worst and biggest scandal in history of america , america having a Muslim president who ran child trafficking from white house making millions upon millions selling little children to be raped or killed for their satanic rituals.. wake up america this is all truth and as you saw over 40 judges fired Friday you also will see warrants handed to each of the ppedophiles

  2. January 7, 2017 at 7:28 AM

    NWO writers: Has this been done? Has Israel release anything? Where is the proof? Please get facts for readers….not opinions….

    • January 7, 2017 at 1:02 PM

      With the clone remark, I tend to think it might be spoof, or semi-spoof.

    • Barb Van Sant
      January 8, 2017 at 5:31 AM

      I agree. Where is the website that was launched?

    • January 9, 2017 at 2:06 AM

      We had the facts however it seems like everything else it was taken down bu no worries i will find them again and will post it.

  3. January 7, 2017 at 9:31 AM

    Where is the link to the website? This article has no credibility without links.

  4. Rsy Troy triplett
    January 7, 2017 at 12:53 PM

    Support israel

  5. Patricia Siekmann
    January 7, 2017 at 3:51 PM

    ISRAEL LEADER WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE CORRUPT WASHINGTON D.C. POLITICIAN’S. TELL ALL OR NOTHING..
    ALL INFORMATION MUST BE DECLASSIFIED NOW!!

    • Linda
      January 9, 2017 at 7:41 PM

      There will be a lot to come out on this and it is past time to bring it to light.

  6. January 7, 2017 at 10:56 PM

    A little too late Mr. President how could you let such an unjust to the children and parents remain cover-up for 70 years; and only now as an act of revenge towards the United States, are you willing to disclose this atrocities.How can you live with your self? A little too late for many do you not agree?

    • Rose
      January 8, 2017 at 7:34 PM

      Doesnt seem to be anything in this article about DC. Kids missing at birth not pizzagate.

  7. January 8, 2017 at 12:08 AM

    Where do we find the article providing the site with the unclassified information for public review?

  8. January 8, 2017 at 5:27 PM
  9. January 9, 2017 at 2:03 AM

    Click on the link and you will find it.

  1. January 5, 2017 at 2:43 PM
  2. January 6, 2017 at 6:32 AM
  3. January 7, 2017 at 6:10 PM
  4. January 7, 2017 at 11:57 PM
  5. January 8, 2017 at 6:27 AM

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: