The most wicked medical experiment in human history has hit a horrific threshold.
In the past week, the latest VAERS Report indicates over 9,000 deaths related to the experimental COVID-19 vaccines.
That’s more vaccine-related deaths than all other vaccines combined.
Yet, the government and Big Pharma continue to insist the experimental jabs are safe and effective.
With over 9,000 vaccine-related deaths, in what reality is this “safe and effective?”
Past vaccinations were pulled with dozens of deaths.
But the experimental COVID-19 vaccines are pushing 10,000.
And VAERS is notorious for underreporting cases.
That means we likely already passed 10,000 experimental COVID-19 vaccine-related deaths.
Here’s the latest:
Children’s Health Defense reported:
Data released today show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and July 2, 2021, a total of 438,441 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 9,048 deaths — an increase of 2,063 over the previous week. There were 41,015 serious injury reported during the same time period — up 6,950 compared with last week.
In the U.S, 328.9 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of July 2. This includes: 134 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine, 182 million doses of Pfizer and 13 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID vaccine.
Of the 9,048 deaths reported as of July 2, 22% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 15% occurred within 24 hours and 37% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.
This week’s data for 12- to 17-year-olds show:
- 13,385 total adverse events, including 801 rated as serious and 14 reported deaths among 12- to 17-year-olds. Two of the nine deaths were suicides.
- The most recent reported death includes a 13-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1431289) with a previous history of COVID who suffered cardiac arrest and died 17 days after vaccination with Pfizer. Other reports include a 13-year-old boy (VAERS I.D. 1406840) who died two days after receiving a Pfizer vaccine, three 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918, 1382906 and 1242573), four 16-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1420630, 1426828, 1225942 and 1386841) and three 17-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1199455, 1388042 and 1420762).
- 1,934 reports of anaphylaxis among 12- to 17-year-olds with 99% of cases
attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 1.1% to Moderna and 0.2% (or four cases) to J&J.
- 347 reports of myocarditis and pericarditis (heart inflammation) with 343 attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine.
- 57 reports of blood clotting disorders, 56 attributed to Pfizer and 1 attributed to Moderna.
This week’s total VAERS data, from Dec. 14, 2020 to July 2, 2021, for all age groups show:
- 22% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- 50% of those who died were male, 45% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of death was 74.7.
- As of July 2, 2,678 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 994 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
- Of the 4,456 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 59% were attributed to Pfizer vaccinations, 39% to Moderna vaccine and 7% to J&J.
- 398 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, with 47% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 40% to Moderna and 19% to J&J.
- 121,092 reports of anaphylaxis with 46% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 46% to Moderna and 7% to J&J.
- 8,256 reports of blood clotting disorders. Of those, 3,959 reports were attributed to Pfizer, 2,699 reports to Moderna and 1,552 reports to J&J.
- 1,796 cases of myocarditis and pericarditis with 1,177 cases attributed to Pfizer, 563 cases to Moderna and 52 cases to J&J’s COVID vaccine.